Dear Gnomes and Gardeners,
It's time to get wet! What better way to beat the heat that to engage in a thrilling water fight with your friends and neighbors?!
From now until August 22
, 2017, at 11:59pm CEST, you can join in the Great Green Valley Water Fight
Your goal is to bombard various gnomes with enough water bombs to soak them
. Doing so will earn you a percentage of the points missing towards the next level
(1-2.5%) per gnome, various point-giving trophy cabinet items
, and a chance to attack the cunning mermaid
! Defeating the yeti will grant you a special mermaid decoration
for your garden that can be used to decrease growth time!
Getting Water Bombs
Of course, if you plan on taking on half of Green Valley in a splashing battle of epic proportions, you'll need a good supply of water bombs. Luckily, there are a couple of ways to get them:
- When you first log in during the event, you'll be given four different water bombs to try out for free!
- Each day you log in during the event, you'll get a log-in gift, which can be water drops or a water bomb
- Collecting water drops by harvesting strawberries, marigolds, sunflowers and grapes and making your own water bombs
To make your own water bombs
, just click on this icon:
There are four different types of water bomb
you can make:
Throwing Water Bombs
- Spoiler: Laat Spoiler zien!
To throw a water bomb, select one of the four water bombs at the top of the screen. The one you have currently selected will be marked with a faint yellow glow:
Then, simply click on the gnome you would like to throw a water bomb at (you can't attack the mermaid in the middle until you've soaked all the other gnomes). You'll see a close-up of the gnome you're attacking with a hit point bar at the bottom - fill the bar to soak the gnome!
When you click on "START
" you'll see a bar with colored bands on the left side of the screen, with a white line moving up and down in. Click "THROW
" when the line is in the orange area
to score the best possible hit
- if you miss it, you will deal less hit points, but you'll always get at least one point.
To help you get started, we have a special offer for you as well:
For just 50 Coins
, you can get a bundle that contains:
Enjoy the game!
- 500 water drops
- 5 Coin water bombs
- A special decoration for your recreational garden
- 50 charges for your planting helper
Your Molehill Empire